Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Newest Post: Tuesday's Slice Of Life

Today felt like a Monday! The Monday blues was in full effect on a Tuesday... I had no motivation to do anything and getting out of bed sounded just as bad as writing a 14 page research paper. As I layed in bed thinking to myself "do I REALLY have to get up" I received a phone call from my mom. She began the conversation like any other phone call we have (which happens like 10 times a day). After I told her I was feeling blah, she began to tell me how proud her and my dad are of me. She went into detail saying that her and my dad love talking to other people about me because they beam with so much pride when I'm the topic of the conversation. That immediately gave me motivation to get out of bed and do what I could to make today great. What I'm trying to get at is, when you are feeling blah think about the other people's lives you are impacting. Even if it is  just for that day or in their every day lives!!
This made me also think about teaching. I will be making an impact on children's lives every day! I have to stay motivated and really think about who I am doing it for and why I am doing it!
MAKE TODAY GREAT!!

With much love,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kori. So wonderful. Your parents are so proud. Sometimes it is so hard to do the things you know you have to do... This way of thinking about being an adult as a verb, adulting, really gives life to the struggle. Thank you for sharing this moment with us.

    ReplyDelete