Monday, September 11, 2017

Get to know Kori

Hey there, my name is Kori Dickie. I am 22 years old and I am a senior at Texas State University this year. I will be graduating in May 2018 with a major in education. I hope to be a kindergarten teacher in the near future! I am originally from Midland, Texas and plan on moving back to Midland to begin my teaching career.
The main reason why I want to move back to Midland is so that I can be with my family again. My family is very important to me and they are who inspire me to be the best that I can be everyday! My passion for teaching has been in my heart ever since I was a little girl and my parents have always supported and encouraged me to follow my heart!
If I am not in school I am usually at home watching movies with my fur baby, Louie (pictured above). He is my everything and will be turning one soon! I also really enjoy hanging out with my friends and traveling!
I LOVE to learn and I also love to teach so I think a blog is the perfect place for my idea's and to hear others! I am all ears for pointers and advice so feel free to comment! I can't wait to meet y'all! :)

2 comments: